Saturday, June 28, 2008

birds, birds everywhere!

Here are some of my new paintings that I have been working on.
These images were in part inspired by Lizelle's love for a pillow that we saw in the movie PS I love you, and also me just wanting to have fun and not do anything too complicated.
These are all bright and use the same images over and over again in different ways, I want to group them in different arrangements(by contrasting colors, but here they are loosing arranged in color groups)
These top ones are what they look like individually:

silver acrylic-shiny-ohhhh
trying something different :)

here are birds by groupings of same contrasting colors-





a different motif-leaves still in progress


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I showed this page to my mom and she absolutely loves your work!